- THE MAGAZINE
- EQUIPMENT & TOPICS
We invite you to be a part of the nation's largest, most active buying venue for end user energy products and services, taking place once again in the nation's capital for 2014.
There's no better opportunity for your sales team to directly reach thousands of top energy management decision makers from throughout the U.S. and abroad, as they actively seek innovative approaches to lower their energy costs, to see firsthand what's new, and to assure reliable, economical, secure energy supplies for their organizations. The WEEC expo is attended each year by the nation's leading energy professionals in business, industry, and government who are both well-informed and in pursuit of the best solutions available for all aspects of today's energy cost control and sustainability challenges.
As an exhibitor at the WEEC, you’ll meet face to face with key buyers representing the commercial, industrial, institutional, and governmental segments of the energy marketplace.
In fact, as the shopping place of choice for more than three decades, the WEEC is attended by more active buyers of energy products and services than any other show in North America. A major portion of these are key prospects and customers you will have the opportunity to meet only at the WEEC. WEEC's tremendously successful GreenStreet expo showcase, first introduced in 2007 and co-presented by the U.S. EPA's ENERGY STAR®, will again be a prominent part of the WEEC show floor for 2014. Here you can network and showcase your environmentally friendly, sustainable energy products directly to green-motivated buyers. For 2014 the WEEC will also feature the new FEMWorks expo showcase, designed for exhibiting companies specifically targeting government energy projects.
WEEC 2014 targets the complete spectrum of technologies and services of greatest importance to our show attendees, including:
- Energy-efficient technologies
- Integrated building automation and energy management
- Renewable, green and alternative energy
- Combined heat and power, cogeneration/distributed generation
- Solar and fuel cell technologies
- Applications specific to federal energy management programs
- Efficient lighting products and lighting controls
- Boilers and combustion controls
- High-performance HVAC systems and controls
- Thermal storage and load management
- Geoexchange technologies
- Energy services and project financing