- THE MAGAZINE
- EQUIPMENT & TOPICS
Where high efficiency, high pressure development and quiet operation are required, Continental Fan’s TID Centrifugal In-line Fan provides a matchless solution. A new four page brochure is now available, featuring detailed airflow performance. TID fan diameters vary from 12 through 24 in., with capacities ranging to 4,258 cfm.
The TID fan utilizes a TEK backward curved airfoil impeller for exceptional performance and sound characteristics. TEK Impellers combine precision injection molding techniques with modern high strength plastics to produce a wheel that is stronger than steel, yet half its weight.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Backward curved airfoil (BCA) impeller
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- Super quiet, highly efficient performance
- Rugged glass reinforced polyamide impeller
- Steel housing with corrosion resistant paint
- Custom mounting arrangements available
- External junction box