The company has released its DSF destratification fan.
Continental Fan introduced a new line of DSF destratification fans. These fans are designed to reduce hot and cold spots through the mixing of air in large spaces, resulting in significantly reduced energy costs and increased comfort. Applications include grocery stores, warehouses, distribution centers, athletic facilities, gymnasiums, greenhouses, and much more.
DSF fansare available in 10-, 12-, and 14-in. fan sizes, with airflow capacity up to 1,460 cfm.
Features and benefits include:
- Lower energy costs
- Ideal for any building with ceilings 15 ft or higher
- Breaks up stratification layers
- Powerful, axial flow fan
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Speed controllable using optional solid state speed control
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset, thermal overload protection
- 120V, 60 Hz operation
- Steel housing with corrosion resistant finish
- Simple installation
- Rotating mounting bracket permits mounting in any angle