- THE MAGAZINE
- EQUIPMENT & TOPICS
What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Continuing Education: 1.0 PDH Certificate of Completion*
How to Properly Design Acoustical Enclosures
The designs of industrial and commercial enclosures require an understanding of acoustical calculations and their functional application. Interpreting the characteristics of noise generating equipment such as chillers and power generators require an understanding of how manufacturers test and present sound data. It is also important to understand the design of the panels with regards to structural design.
Discussion will include:
- Review of various ways manufactures present equipment noise levels with respect to Sound Power levels vs. Sound Pressure levels
- Appling effective acoustical treatment for various design goals
- How to apply transmission loss, absorption coefficient and insertion loss.
- Non-traditional applications of modular acoustical panels.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
* It is up to each individual to verify whether a given course is approved by their state licensing board.
Technical Lead DAP group