DVR2400 and DVR2500 Automatic Voltage Regulators – Regal Beloit Corp.
Regal Beloit Corp. will debut Marathon Generators’ new DVR2400 and DVR2500 automatic voltage regulators to meet the industry needs in portable, continuous, and standby power applications. The company said Marathon Generators developed this new product line which combines the performance of the DVR2000E+/EC+ digital voltage regulators with new and advanced features, including:
- USB 2.0 communication with access through the front panel for programming and diagnostics
- Eight-channel RTD monitoring with customizable alarms/shutdown, reducing costly periphery and wiring
- CAN (J1939) interface for complete generator set integration
- Dynamic Slope control to match response of the prime mover
- Four user-configurable and selectable parameter sets for rapid changeover between applications
- Event logging with real-time clock
- Euro-style connectors for added convenience and reliability
- Configurable cut-in and cut-out frequencies
- Polarity configuration for external digital inputs
- Expanded programming capabilities through the front panel
--Regal Beloit Corp.