Xylem recently announced the schedule and topics for Bell & Gossett’s (B&G) Little Red Schoolhouse (LRSH). Fourth-quarter classes are tailored toward commercial hydronic heating and cooling industries.
The in-person courses aim to deliver knowledge on the latest advancements in centrifugal pumps and HVAC system design, and qualify for industry credentialing requirements.
“Demand for practical, hands-on experience with a focus on technological advances remains high. B&G is proud to provide two strong options to gain valuable world-class training to the HVAC industry,” said Larry Konopacz, senior manager of technical training for Xylem.
Little Red Schoolhouse fourth quarter schedule:
• Steam System Design & Application Seminar Sept. 26-28
• Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar Oct. 3-5
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Nov. 7-9
• Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* Nov. 14-16
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic Seminar* Dec. 5-7
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Dec. 12-14
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
To sign up for seminars via the Online Little Red Schoolhouse, visit: http://training.bellgossett.com.