EE Global will be held March 27-29, 2012, at The Peabody Resort in Orlando, FL.
Co-hosted by the Alliance to Save Energy and its affiliated Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance, EE Global 2012 is the latest annual gathering of influential energy efficiency professionals from around the world. The forum will focus on how policy, innovation, implementation, and integration of the latest technologies are shaping a more energy-efficient world. Testimonials from corporate CEOs whose companies participated in EE Global 2011 in Brussels, Belgium, speak to the conference’s value in advancing energy efficiency.
This year’s conference, located in the Southeast region of the United States, will explore how energy efficiency policies and practices are making a difference for businesses, in municipalities and internationally, as governments optimize efficiency to increase economic security and universal access to energy efficiency.
The conference’s Solutions Showcase allows companies to display their newest energy-efficient products and systems, whether for business, industrial or consumer applications.
EE Global draws hundreds of senior- and executive-level professionals from the government, business and nonprofit sectors, providing a wealth of opportunities for cross-sector partnerships and networking.
Energy efficiency visionaries Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and Jeff Drees, Schneider Electric U.S. president co-chair the conference’s planning committee. The list of confirmed speakers continues to grow, including the following names that illustrate the scope and diversity of expertise to be found at EE Global’s “Executive Dialogue” and plenary sessions:
• Amit Bando, secretariat, International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation (IPEEC)
• Kateri Callahan, president, Alliance to Save Energy
• Faren Dancer, executive director, Unicopia, Inc.
• Thomas Dreessen, chairman and CEO, Energy Efficiency Project Investment Company, Ltd.
• Mark Hopkins, director of international energy efficiency, UN Foundation
• Ben Jones, director, Bucks County Water & Sewer Authority
• Kenji Kobayashi, president, Asia-Pacific Energy Research Centre
• Jean Lupinacci, head of the Energy Star Program, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Dr. James McMahon, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
• Michael Mills, president, Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance
• James Morozzi, president and CEO, Gridwise Alliance
• Hon. Bruce Oreck, U.S. Ambassador to Finland
• Boris Palmer, Lord Mayor, Tuebingen, Germany
• Fernando Pinto Dias Perrone, head of Energy Efficiency Project Department, Electrobras
• Hon. Jackalyne Pfannenstiel, assistant secretary for energy, installations and environment, U.S. Department of the Navy
• Ed Pinero, Independent Chair, ISO 50001
• Dr. Thomas Reddoch, executive director, Electric Power Research Institute
• Roland Risser, building technologies program manager, U.S. Department of Energy
• Dr. Lisa Ryan, senior energy economist, International Energy Agency
• Kim Saylors-Laster, vice president of energy, Wal-Mart International
• Dr. Beth Stevens, senior vice president, Environmental Affairs, Disney
• Robert Tromop, energy analyst, International Energy Agency
• Robert Wilkins, vice president of public affairs, Danfoss
• Wang Yanjia, professor, Tsinghua University Energy Science
For more information, visit http://eeglobalforum.org/. ES