The 2002 session program features a wide range of topics, allowing attendees to obtain a better understanding of the newest trends and technologies impacting the industry, while also providing them with the opportunity to find practical solutions to the challenges they face. Each of the six sessions will be presented by experts from one of the 16 industry associations endorsing the 2002 AHR Expo.
Attendees are allowed to participate in as many presentations throughout the three-day program as their schedule permits. The 2002 topics include:
- Introduction to AABC Standards 2002 Presented by the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC) Monday, Jan. 14 – 10:00 a.m.
- Using Standard 52.2 in Preparedness for Bioterrorism Insult from Outside Air National Air Filtration Association (NAFA) Monday, Jan. 14 – 10:00 a.m.
- Technology Roadmap for Intelligent Buildings Technologies Presented by the Continental Automated Buildings (CABA) Monday, Jan. 14 – 1:00 p.m.
- Cooling Tower Operation & Maintenance For Improved Energy Efficiency Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) Monday, Jan. 14 – 1:00 p.m.
- Smoke Management Systems & New Code Developments Presented by the Air Movement & Control Association International, Inc. (AMCA) Tuesday, Jan. 15 – 10:00 a.m.
- Effective Ventilation Training Equals Quality Installations Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) Tuesday, Jan. 15 – 1:00 p.m.
“We’re excited that so many endorsing associations are returning to conduct these popular educational sessions,” said Clay Stevens, president of International Exposition Company (IEC), which manages the AHR Expo. “It’s a great opportunity for AHR Expo attendees to gain some valuable knowledge at no extra cost as each session is new to the show and will offer a unique experience and a wealth of useful information.”
For a complete description of AHR Expo 2002, along with show highlights and an exhibitor list, visit www.ahrexpo.com.