SCARBOROUGH, Ontario, Canada — Armstrong Fluid Technology has unveiled two new COMPASS R high-efficiency models with ECM motor technology for up to 80% energy savings.
Featuring an air-cooled ECM motor and advanced Design Envelope variable speed technology, the new COMPASS R20-35 and R40-45 circulators can replace many competing models with bolt-for-bolt connection capability. The new COMPASS R models cover a wide performance range and are energy efficient upgrades for two- and three-piece wet rotor circulators.
Other features of the new circulators include:
• Posi-Start technology for smooth starting and automatic de-blocking;
• Multiple control options including a patented ‘Auto’ mode;
• Optimized hydraulics with dry rotor design;
• Easy selection of appropriate flow and pressure to meet system demand;
• Easy-to-read control panel; and
• Electrical terminal box designed for quick installation.
For more information visit www.armstrongfluidtechnology.com