AMCA revises Standard 205, Energy Efficiency Classification for Fans
Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. announced the revision of ANSI/AMCA Standard 205, Energy Efficiency Classification for Fans.
Changes in ANSI/AMCA Standard 205-19 include:
• Refined definitions, more concise wording, and improved normative language;
• Updated references;
• An additional fan example for better illustration;
• The changing of the content in Section 7 from normative to informative to enable selective adoption by code authorities;
• Recognition of the importance of pressure in fan selection; and
• Corrected example problem in Section 7.
The cost of ANSI/AMCA Standard 205-19 is $45 for members and $90 for non-members. To purchase, visit AMCA’s online store or go here.