USGBC announces 2014 class of LEED Fellows
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) announced its 2014 class of LEED Fellows. According the USGBC, this year’s 48 Fellows are recognized for their exceptional contributions to the green building community as well as for their significant achievements among LEED professionals.
“The 2014 LEED Fellows are utilizing their extensive knowledge and experience in green building to engage their colleagues, clients, and communities to create a better built environment throughout the world,” said Rick Fedrizzi, president, CEO, and founding chair of USGBC. “We recognize their commitment to LEED and celebrate their individual achievements.”
To be selected, LEED Fellows are nominated by their peers, undergo an extensive portfolio review, must have at least 10 years of experience in the green building industry and hold a LEED AP with specialty credential, among other requirements. The evaluation process is carried out by the LEED Fellow Evaluation Committee and supported by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
The 2014 LEED Fellows are:
• Alex Zimmerman, Applied Green Consulting
• Alicia Daniels Uhlig, GGLO
• Anand Muthukrishnan, Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) of CII
• Andrés Prera Cofiño, Medio Ambiente Arquitectura
• Bahar Armaghani, University of Florida
• Barry Giles, BuildingWise
• Bill Worthen, Urban Fabrick
• Brad Schaap, Leo A Daly
• Braden Kurczak, MMM Group
• Chad Dorgan, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc
• Christian Klehm, Jendoco Construction Corporation
• Claire Maxfield, Atelier Ten
• Dustin Davis, Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
• Fulya Kocak, Clark Construction Group, LLC
• Gail Hampsmire, Green Building Certification Institute
• Gavin Gardi, G2 Consulting, Inc.
• Greg Acker, Turner International Middle East
• J. Stace McGee, Environmental Dynamics, Inc; Green Insight
• Jamie McKay, Morrison Hershfield Limited
• Jason Twill, Lend Lease
• Jean Carroon, Goody Clancy
• Jeff Ross-Bain, Ross-Bain Green Building, LLC
• Joanne Perdue, University of Calgary
• Johnny Chen, Enertek Sustainable Design & Consulting; SSDC, Ltd.
• Joseph Snider, SEQUIL Systems, Inc.
• Joyce Lee, IndigoJLD Green Health
• Kimberly Pexton, HITT Contracting, Inc.
• Kirk Teske, HKS
• Lawrence Enyart, LEA Architects
• Liana Berberidou-Kallivoka, Austin Energy Green Building
• Linda Sorrento, Sorrento Consulting, LLC
• Mark Gelfo, TLC Engineering for Architecture
• Mark Loeffler, Atelier Ten
• Mark MacCracken, CALMAC Manufacturing Corporation
• Mary Davidge, Google, Inc.
• Max Zahniser, The Sustainability NEXUS, Praxis | Building Solutions, LLC
• Michelle Robinson, Re:Vision Architecture
• Nathan Gauthier, UNICEF Rwanda, EA Buildings
• Patrick Thibaudeau, HGA Architects and Engineers, Inc.
• Peter Doo, Doo Consulting, LLC
• Robert Hink, The Spinnaker Group
• Robin Guenther, Perkins + Will
• Roger Chang, Westlake Reed Leskosky
• Sally Wilson, Newmark Grubb Knight and Frank
• Satish Kumar, Schneider Electric India
• Scott Bowman, KJWW Engineering Consultants, PC
• Theresa Hogerheide, Green Building Certification Institute
• Tommy Linstroth, Green Badger, LLCl Trident Sustainability Group
The 2014 LEED Fellows will be recognized in New Orleans at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, Oct. 22-24, 2014. The nomination period for the 2015 LEED Fellows class will open in January. For more information, go here.