The company’s roof ventilators are suitable for corrosive environments or contaminated airstreams.
This brochure features Continental Fan’s line of FUBV Fiberglass Upblast Roof Ventilators. Providing aerodynamically superior performance, these roof ventilators are ideal for corrosive environments or contaminated airstream applications.
The FUBV features an FRP airfoil axial impeller, which has factory set blade pitch for precise performance matching. The rugged fan housing is constructed of UV inhibited Hetron 99 P polyester resin, with Class I flame spread of 25 or less.
FUBV roof ventilators are available in diameters from 12 through 60 in., with capacities ranging to 50,000 cfm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FRP airfoil impeller
- Aerodynamically efficient performance
- 316 stainless steel shaft and hardware
- FRP motor cover
- FRP stack cap easily removed for maintenance
- FRP automatic butterfly dampers
- Damper rods turn in polypropylene bearings
- Extended lube lines
- TEFC industrial duty motors
- Capacities to 50,000 cfm
- Sizes range from 12 to 60 in.
Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.