Superbly crafted and precision balanced, AMR Fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Continental Fan offers a complete line of axial and centrifugal motorized impellers with AC, DC or EC high efficiency motors, in a choice of housed or non-housed units.
Features and Benefits
- Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
- Excellent air and sound performance characteristics
- Compact, low profile design
- Standard or reverse flow configurations
- Matching capacitors available
- Open blade or panel designs available
- Rated at 70 C ambient operation
- cULus recognized component and CE approved
- Capacities: 300 cfm to 1,700 cfm