What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until June 28, 2019
Save Time and Money with Continuous Construction Verification
Ductwork and piping are only two components fighting for space in modern building design. That space is tight, avoidable changes can be expensive, and conflicts identified later can be even more costly in time and money. With 3D laser scanning consolidated software and hardware solutions users can perform immediate, real-time build and verify analysis throughout the entire project.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn to validate construction progress against design intent by comparing laser scans to BIM models.
- Identify misplaced and missing objects.
- Determine existing condition deformation with surface analysis tools.
- Ensure tolerances are met with various analysis workflows.
- Monitor change over time with 4D cloud-to-cloud analysis.
- Get a preview of cutting-edge 3D projection functionality for uses in factory layout, topo line projection for cut / fill or template layout for offsite pre-fabrication of assemblies.