Ignition is achieved using the highly reliable, self-cleaning, and low maintenance Chentronics’ (a Hamworthy Combustion Group company) High Energy Direct Spark Ignitor. This state-of-the-art burst mode ignition with flashing indicator allows the operator to observe the ignitor condition during operation. This also eliminates the need for an ignitor fuel train. Gas-Electric ignitors are also available firing natural gas, propane, coke oven gas, etc.
- Reliable and virtually maintenance-free, self-cleaning high-energy spark ignition.
- Staged gas design provides extremely stable flames, up to 20:1 burner turndown, hot standby, available continuous pilot, and precise furnace warm-up.
- Ultra-low NOx on a full range of gaseous fuels (natural gas, propane, refinery gas, landfill gas, off gasses.
- Low NOx on all liquid fuels (No. 2 through No. 6 fuel oil, ultra-heavy fuels such as pitch and bitumen).
- Applicable to package, industrial, and utility boilers ranging from single to multi-burner wall-fired, turbo, and other boiler types.
- NOx levels <30 ppm without FGR
- Ultra-low NOx (<10 ppm) with less FGR than other burners, greater efficiency, and lower CO2 footprint.
- Burner ramp rates not limited by speed.
- Does not require complicated control systems.
- Does not require special fuel or combustion air filtration or straining.
- Capacities to 400 MM Btuh.