A keynote address entitled, "Opportunities in the Geothermal Industry," will be presented by Phil Rawlings, CGD, of Co-Energy Group LLC. The conference also will include a field trip to area geothermal installations.
Other conference topics include:
- Vertical closed-loop installation
- Large commercial installations
- Single-family installations
- Drilling technologies for geoexchange wells
- Grouting geothermal wells
- The business of heat pump well construction
- Economics of geothermal systems for the buyer
- Working with electric utilities
- Open-loop installation applications
- Formation thermal conductivity testing
- System maintenance. To learn more, visit www.ngwa.org and click on "Events & Education."