1) The rule of thumb for fume exhaust stack discharge cones is around:
2) Our overall body temperature is usually between 36.5 degrees C and 37.5 degrees C. To avoid brain damage, the brain must be kept at a temperature that is ____________.
3) A recent survey of over 60 data centers suffering outages in the past year reports that unplanned data center outages cost companies __________ per minute.
4) Which of these is NOT recommended by ASHRAE Handbook 2015 chapter 57 ("Room Air Distribution") as a method of selecting supply air outlets?
5) Bonus question via Today's Boiler: In which type of power plant operation mode does an HRSG face additional risk of corrosive condensation?