What: FREE Webinar
When: Available On-demand Until September 23, 2021
Credits: 1 PDH; 1 AIA LU/ELECTIVE; 0.1 IACET CEU
On-Site Storage, Power Generation, Peak Shaving, and Overcoming Extended Blackouts
Mission critical operations cannot be without power for one second. That’s why it’s imperative for facility managers to ensure they have adequate systems on-site to handle any and all power interruptions. Over the last 10 years, power technologies have changed significantly. This webinar will explore these changes. Plus, how facility managers can overcome extended blackouts and the different types of power systems available.
- Discuss how power supply technologies have evolved over the last decade.
- Decipher the difference between N+1 and N< generation power.
- Discover how power conditioning on a large scale can positively impact a building.
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of wholesale vs. retail power procurement.
- Describe how and why peak shaving and power continuity can be mixed in traditional data center systems.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!