What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until June 27, 2020
Getting Started With VRF
As the HVAC market continues to expand and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technologies continue to evolve, the demand for professionals with VRF expertise will only grow. This presentation provides thorough insight into the requirements, advantages and opportunities associated with specifying VRF systems and addresses the common misconceptions professionals may encounter in the field. Additionally, the speakers will detail VRF-specific concepts including simultaneous heating and cooling as well as how VRF fits within building industry trends such as Strategic Electrification.
- Identify VRF system components as well as basic best practices for applications and installation.
- Describe VRF-specific concepts and how VRF fits within building industry trends
- Explain the similarities and differences between VRF systems and traditional HVAC systems regarding functionality, performance and installation requirements.
- Dispel common myths and misconceptions about VRF systems including those related to ACCA sizing guidelines, wiring, piping and maintenance.
- Make a case to company leadership and clients describing the advantages, opportunities and available resources associated with specifying, applying and installing VRF systems.