What: FREE Webinar
When: ON DEMAND Until April 26, 2019
Power Management of Energy Storage Technologies
The availability of power impacts the average person, as well as businesses and government agencies at virtually every level. In today’s energy security aware world, ensuring power reliability is a critical mandate. Most recently, new energy storage technologies are being considered to help enhance the availability of power systems by allowing them to accommodate a variety of energy sources.
Intelligent power management systems are key to maximizing the benefits of energy storage and to seamlessly adapt to more dynamic power sources. Furthermore, the power infrastructure must be flexible when it comes to accommodating fluctuating daily and peak power demands, as well as potential overall increases in future energy usage.
As a result, more sophisticated management system technologies, including energy storage from the basis of the smart grid at utility levels, are being utilized for local micro-grid applications to increase the overall availability and efficiency of their power management. In addition, this also allows us to cost-effectively meet long-term sustainability goals in an environmentally conscious world.
- Describe existing and emerging energy storage technologies.
- Recognize the role and benefits intelligent power management .
- Discover how integrating multiple energy storage can increase peak power availability.
- Summarize how energy storage can potentially reduce energy costs from various power sources.
- Discover how energy storage and modular power systems can simplify incorporating renewable energy sources in the future.