IntelliStation® Jr. Is Now Available in New 1.5- and 2-Inch Sizes – Powers
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. — Powers has announced the IntelliStation® Jr. digital mixing valve is now available in new 1.5- and 2-inch sizes. IntelliStation Jr. is an easy-to-install smart mixing valve that connects through the building automation system (BAS).
Passcode-protected and configurable on site, IntelliStation Jr. does not require factory pre-programming, a laptop, or special software to download for commissioning or when making adjustments to the valve. Special features include:
• Programmable set point range of 60°F-180°;
• Water temperature control +/- 2° in accordance with ASSE 1017;
• User-selected high and low temperature alerts;
• Scheduling feature with temperature setback, saving energy and money;
• Lead-free construction to comply with lead free installation requirement;
• High temperature Sanitization mode to address waterborne bacteria;
• BAS communication protocols, BACnet MS/TP and Modbus, native to the controller do not require a separate module or additional cost;
• Wi-Fi enabled for fast and easy software upgrades; and
• Flow capacity at 10 psi drop.
Also, the IntelliStation Jr. is self-balancing, which prevents overnight temperature creep by balancing the hot water distribution system during low- to no-demand periods. For more information, visit www.watts.com.