Samsung Aims to Brave the Disruption at 2019 Annual Partner Summit
DENVER — Samsung HVAC invigorated the energy from previous years’ Annual Partner Summits, focused on providing tools to Ignite Change, and ultimately revealed the manufacturer’s strategy to Brave the Disruption in the industry at this year’s Annual Partner Summit in Denver.
Samsung hosted a diverse crowd of 300 business partners to recognize exceptional business performance, develop key relationships, and communicate the future of Samsung HVAC America.
Samsung recognized exemplary wholesale distributor partners, commercial spec and plan representative partners, and two exceptional Samsung residential dealers at the event. Nine companies accepted awards in front of the diverse crowd for their 2018–2019 accomplishments.
The Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a wholesale distributor recognized a combination of overall sales increases, year over year sales growth, and record-setting split-system sales. Samsung recognized Farmers Branch, Texas-based Shearer Supply as the recipient of the Pinnacle Award of Excellence for the third consecutive year.
Samsung also recognized Brooklyn, New York-based SRS Enterprises with the Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a commercial spec and plan representative.
Other award winners included:
- Outstanding Samsung Dealers — Laird’s HVAC, Lewiston, Maine, and Paul’s Air Conditioning and Heating Co., Palm Springs, California;
- Samsung Edge — SRS Enterprises, Brooklyn, New York, and Insight Partners, Alpharetta, Georgia;
- Samsung Brand Ambassador — McCall’s Supply, Johnsonville, South Carolina;
- Mini-Split Growth — Wolseley Canada, Burlington, Ontario, Canada;
- Mini Split Champion — US Air Conditioning Distributors, City of Industry, California; and
- Training Excellence — ILLCO Inc., Countryside, Illinois.
For more information, visit www.samsunghvac.com.