WESTPORT, Conn. — The AHR Expo is the world’s premier HVACR event, attracting thousands of attendees from across the globe. Featuring more than 500,000 square feet of exhibit space, attendees will be able to find everything that is new in the industry. The event, to be held Feb. 3-5, 2020, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, is the industry’s annual opportunity to network with professionals from all roles within HVACR and to view the latest innovations, products and technologies.
“This is the event for HVACR professionals to meet together under one roof for networking, exchanging ideas and to preview what’s ahead in the industry,” said Mark Stevens, show manager, AHR Expo. “Professionals from all areas of HVACR have an exclusive opportunity to gain real insight into what’s coming in the next year and what’s being planned for the future of the industry. HVACR is at the center of big change on a global scale and is a topic of discussion in many external industries as well — it’s an exciting time for the industry and the show floor is a great place to experience the inspiration.”
Each year, exhibitors display new solutions serving every facet of HVACR, ranging from highly efficient equipment to sophisticated whole building management systems. Attendees can expect to explore areas of industry growth, such as building automation and control technologies as well as solutions and equipment relating to alternative heating and cooling methods, time-saving tools and instruments, and other innovations that support a more efficient job site.
Attendees can anticipate previewing new-to-market products and a full range of solutions and are encouraged to take advantage of the unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with the professionals developing them. To maximize the show experience, visitors should search the directory of exhibitors to view product categories and more in-depth information on exhibiting companies.
Below is a sample of the HVACR products and solutions to be featured on the Show floor:
• A smart thermostat designed for ductless air conditioners that connects to Wi-Fi for a full range of on-device local controls;
• Small footprint fluid pumps that maintain high-performance demands of 10-35
• AC, DC, and EC fans and pumps used across multiple applications;
• A copper press adapter made from lead-free brass — to meet local and national potable plumbing codes — that allows for efficient connection of PEX piping to copper piping systems;
• A pre-packaged variable frequency drive (VFD) solution for variable torque pump and fan applications in commercial buildings and facilities ideal for health care, education, retail, hospitality, and manufacturing;
• Packaged pump systems designed to remove dirt, sand, silt, precipitates, and suspended solids from process fluids and increase overall system efficiencies while decreasing operating costs;
• A self-contained portable commercial and industrial spot cooler/heat pump with remote monitoring connectivity for real-time status monitoring, setting control, machine run times, and error reporting; and more. For more information, visit www.ahrexpo.com.