The 2018 AHR Expo set six all-time highs including more than 72,000 in total attendance and 49,995 registered visitors, both records according to show organizers.
When the 70th edition of the show convened in Chicago in January, four additional records were set, including the number of exhibitors, square feet of exhibit space, and countries represented.
Next year’s expo will be held in Atlanta from January 14-16, 2019, with exhibit space already sold out.
“The excitement generated by this year’s record crowds of attendees and exhibitors was palpable from the show floor to the training sessions,” said Clay Stevens, manager of the AHR Expo. “Whether you are designing a building’s HVACR system from the ground up, or want to make your existing spaces warmer, cooler, quieter, smarter, safer, or more comfortable and efficient, the AHR Expo is the only place where you can see and experience it all, learn from the industry’s top experts and stay at the forefront of innovation.”
Here are stats from the 2018 AHR Expo:
• Total Attendance (including exhibitor personnel) – 72,075, up from 68,615 (2017)
• Total Visitor Attendance – 49,995, up from 48,568 (2017)
• Exhibiting Companies – 2,155, up from 2,118 (2015)
• Exhibit Space (sq ft) – 534,080, versus 500,159 (2017)
• Countries Represented – 169, compared to 165 (2017)
Report Abusive Comment