NEBB opens registration for spring seminars
NEBB’s spring 2016 seminar schedule is now available online at the association’s website. Seminars will cover sound and vibration, TAB, building enclosure testing, cleanroom performance testing, and more. For details including agenda, speaker qualifications, event location, price, and registration forms, visit www.nebb.org.
The following lists the seminar topics and dates (more may be added).
• NEBB Fume Hood Testing (FHT) Certified Professional Seminar and Optional Exam — March 14-18 (Deadline passed but space may still be available.)
• NEBB Building Systems Commissioning (BSC) Certified Professional Training/Seminar & Optional Exam — March 21-24 (Deadline passed but space may still be available.)
• NEBB Building Envelope Testing (BET) Certified Professional Seminar & Optional Exam — April 11-13
• NEBB Retro-Commissioning (RCx) Certified Professional Training/Seminar & Optional Exam — April 25-28
• NEBB Cleanroom Performance Testing (CPT) Certified Technician Seminar & Optional Exam 2016 — May 10-12
• NEBB Testing and Balancing (TAB) Seminar and Optional Exam for Certified Professionals — June 6-9
• NEBB Sound and Vibration (S&V) Certified Professional Seminar & Optional Exam — June 6-10
NEBB’s 2016 Annual Meeting is also coming up. The convention will be in Albuquerque, NM, April 14-16, 2016. Registration is still open for this educational conference with over 20 session focused on delivering technical expertise and business acumen — with opportunity to earn up to 13.5 CEC’s. Learn more at https://nebb.cvent.com/2016AnnualMeeting.