The Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) has named Tim Kilgore, president of sales and marketing at Greenheck, as the 2015-2016 president of the AMCA Board of Directors.
Kilgore joined Greenheck in October 2005 after spending 24 years in the electrical equipment and electric motor industries. He began his career in engineering and sales roles with Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Later, he spent 17 years at L&S Electric, including 10 years as company president.
Kilgore is an active volunteer in the Wausau, WI, community where he has served as president of the Rotary Club and chairman of the American Heart Association's Heart Walk. He was also formerly vice president of the Wausau Entrepreneurial and Education Center. Kilgore has held positions on the boards of the United Way of Marathon County, the North Central Technical College Foundation, and the Wausau Youth Hockey Association.
The incoming president holds a bachelor's in industrial engineering from Purdue and an MBA from Marquette. He and his wife, Patty, have four adult children.
"I am proud to serve AMCA and its members in its 99th year — a time of profound and exciting industry change and challenge,” said Kilgore. “AMCA is more international than ever. Its membership size and diversity, as well as worldwide participation in the AMCA Certified Ratings Program, continue to grow. AMCA's mission is to promote the health, growth, and integrity of the air systems industry. Despite all that is changing, this mission remains the foundation for all that we do."
AMCA also announced the members who will serve on the AMCA Executive Committee and AMCA Board of Directors in 2015-2016, which are listed below.
AMCA's 2014-2015 Executive Committee members are:
• Chairman of the Board: Patrick A. Cockrum, president at Pottorff, Ft. Worth, TX
• President: Tim Kilgore, president of sales and marketing at Greenheck Fan Corporation, Wausau, WI
• Vice president: Tim O'Hare, vice president of sales and marketing at New York Blower, Willowbrook, IL
• Treasurer: Doug Yamashita, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Acme Engineering and Manufacturing Corporation, Muskogee, OK
• Secretary: Dan Hartlein, executive vice president at Twin City Fan Companies Ltd., Plymouth, MN
Newly elected to the AMCA Board of Directors for a three-year term are:
• Amit Ahuja, general manager at Maico Gulf, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• David A. Johnson, director of engineering at Berner International Corp, New Castle, PA
AMCA's director elected to serve a second three-year term is:
• Tom Gustafson, chief technology officer/quality manager at Hartzell Air Movement, Piqua, OH
Board members serving a current term as director are:
• Mats Georg Sándor, technical director at Systemair AB, Skinnskatteberg, Sweden
• Bek Siew Hup, general manager at Azen Manufacturing Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
• John Magill, vice president of Engineering at Howden North America Inc., Columbia, SC.