Ten online professional development seminars focused on commissioning, environmental quality, energy efficiency, HVAC applications, and standards and guidelines are being offered this fall by the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
Participants can access these instructor-led courses from anywhere with an internet connection, and earn continuing education units/professional development hours for each course completed.
Online courses are offered every spring and fall. For pricing or to register, visit www.ashrae.org/onlinecourses.
The courses offered this fall cover a variety of topics relevant to today’s built environment, including the following.
• Commissioning for High-Performance Buildings, Oct. 19
• Commissioning Process in New & Existing Buildings, Part 1: Oct. 21, and Part 2: Oct. 28
• Humidity Control: Applications, Control Levels, and Mold Avoidance, Sept. 16
• Combined Heat & Power: Creating Efficiency through Design & Operations, Oct. 26
• Energy Management Best Practices, Oct. 12
• Designing High-Performance Healthcare HVAC Systems, Sept. 21
• Introduction to BACnet®, Sept. 14
• Laboratory Design: The Basics and Beyond, Nov. 2
Standards & Guidelines
• Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2013, Nov. 4
• Complying with Standard 90.1-2013: HVAC/Mechanical, Oct. 14
Report Abusive Comment