The National Institute of Building Sciences will now hold its Building Innovation 2015 conference on Jan. 6-9 in Washington, D.C.
During the conference, the institute says it will present an agenda that highlights its activities and programs for developing innovative solutions to achieve high-performing, resilient communities.
On the first day, organizers will provide attendees with an insider’s view of the institute in action and discover how they can get involved in developing solutions by attending any of the institute’s board, council, and committee meetings, as well as a keynote luncheon delivered by the institute’s board chairman.
Over the next three days, the institute will present four symposia focusing on the institute’s various priorities and a plenary symposium that will bring the entire conference audience together for an overview of the collaboration of building industry professionals.
• Industry Leadership and Advocacy Symposium: Leading the Way to High-Performing Communities
• Security and Disaster Preparedness Symposium: Means and Methods for Creating Resilient Communities
• Facility Performance and Sustainability Symposium: Setting the Foundation for Resilient Communities
• Information Resources and Technologies Symposium: Improving Facilities with the Power of Information
• Plenary Symposium: Creating High-Performing Resilient Communities
For more information on the conference, go here.