B2B: Energy Retro-Cx
Month 1 - The Energy Conservation Opportunity: Process Heating for an Industrial Building Application
- Review existing record drawings and create a system flow diagram to document and create a visual survey aid for the hot water system.
- Inventory hot water system, using system flow diagram to capture the number of process heating equipment.
- Inventory the use of 2-way automatic control valves mixed with 3-way automatic control valve use.
- Inventory hot water pumps for pump head, motor horsepower, and GPM to confirm connected load and determine whether all equipment will be operating at one time or there should be a diversity factor included in peak flow load.
- Document hot water heating automatic temperature control strategy and compare with system flow diagrams.
- Document the 365-day, 24-hour a day schedule to identify current operating hours and projected operating hours based on business production projections.