Belimo has released the ZIP Economizer™, which is designed to put building owners on track for energy savings.
Until now, economizing solutions have left a lot of room for error. The ZIP gets efficiency strategies back on track with easy setup, automatic code change over temperatures, and superior troubleshooting capability. Users know instantly when failures occur and the ZIP helps them quickly pinpoint the problem and address it. With the following features, the ZIP leaves nothing to chance:
- Easy-to-read Automotive Grade LCD Display: Extremely simple to navigate, this display delivers clear live status information, easy setup, changes, and operating history.
- ZIP Code Patented Technology: By simply entering your US zip code, or Canadian postal code, the system will automatically recognize your climate zone and will set the high limit change over temperature providing automatic compliance.
- Plug and Play: With its self-configuration, if it's not plugged into the economizer, you won't have to worry about setting it up.
- Acceptance Tests: Integrated onboard test sequence that ensures effortless compliance with California Title 24, and verification of proper operation.
- Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD): Troubleshoot faults, initiates alarms, and reconfigures for best operation.
- Onboard Information: First and only economizer control that integrates onboard help for setup or troubleshooting.
- Modular Design: Flexible design capable of adding remote communication and or energy savings strategies on the same footprint.
- The ZIP Economizer makes it easy. We've already built in all the relevant climate zone and energy code data, so simply by entering in your ZIP code you automatically maximize energy savings for your location! The ZIP code entry also automatically sets up economizer operation for compliance with all of the following codes and standards.
- ASHRAE 90.1 - Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- IECC - International Energy Conservation Code
- CALIFORNIA TITLE 24 - California Building Energy Efficiency Standard
- NECB - National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings