Danfoss has launched KoolCode, the newest KoolApp™ tool that provides “on the spot” access to ADAP-KOOL® controller information.
Using KoolCode, service technicians, refrigeration engineers, and in-store technicians can easily look up alarm, error, status, and parameter codes for a range of Danfoss refrigeration controllers with a three-digit display. The new tool offers three alternative ways to look up display codes:
- Quick code translation without knowing the controller
- Hierarchical controller selection among Danfoss refrigeration controllers
- Automatic controller identification using a QR-code scan
KoolCode is available for iPhone® and Android mobile phone platforms, in both English and German. The new app joins the Danfoss KoolApp™ Library, which includes:
- Refrigerant Slider: Turns a smartphone into a user-friendly, quick pressure-to-temperature refrigerant converter
- CoolGame: Tests refrigeration know-how compared to colleagues around the world
- Fitters App: Troubleshoots problems and offers solutions
- Compass: Searches the most comprehensive compressor comparison database available on the market and suggests the best-matched Danfoss alternative
The KoolCode app is available as a free download from the Danfoss website or through iTunes.