The company has published a brochure that describes its complete line of Moyno® 2000 pumps.
Moyno, Inc. is offering a new brochure that describes the technological innovations, features and benefits of its complete line of Moyno 2000 Pumps.
The brochure offers detailed descriptions, key performance benefits, technical information and full color photographs of Moyno’s extensive line of 2000 pumps. The products covered in the brochure include:
- Moyno® 2000 G1 Pump – features the highly acclaimed crowned gear universal joint drive train configuration to provide exceptional torque and thrust control. It is a versatile, high-performance pump designed to handle a wide range of applications from shear-sensitive chemicals to difficult-to-process slurries and sludges.
- Moyno® 2000 G2 & G3 Pumps – feature a wide, open throat hopper design that minimizes plugging that could occur in a standard inlet. A single auger feed mechanism alone or in combination with a bridge breaker devise ensures positive product feed into the pumping elements. Both pumps utilize Moyno’s crown gear-type universal joint drive train and optimized rotor/stator pumping element geometry.
- Moyno® 2000 CC WA/WB Pumps – ideal for a compact, close-coupled configuration. The WA model has integral bearings that support the radial and thrust loads produced at the rotor/stator resulting in far less stress in the gear reducer. The WB model is a traditional close-coupled design. The Moyno 2000 CC WA/WB pumps feature a sealed gear-type universal joint drive train and optimized rotor/stator pumping element geometry.
- Moyno® 2000 HS System – can pump filter cake further distances with higher volumetric efficiencies than any other progressing cavity pump. It features an integral hopper with a twin-screw auger feeder and specially designed progressing cavity pump that efficiently handles dewatered municipal sludge to over 50 percent solids.
- Moyno® 2000 G4 Pump – features a high-efficiency progressing cavity pump 45° inlet that lowers friction loss and provides for gentler handling of the product. The patented auger feed on the rotor head smoothly stuffs product directly into the cavity without obstruction.