Adept 2013 supports Autodesk 2013 products and delivers large performance improvements.
Synergis Software has announced that Adept 2013 has been released. “Adept 2013 contains numerous enhancements to our CAD integrations, plus support for the 2013 suite of Autodesk products,” says Todd Geiser, Adept product manager. “We’ve also added significant performance improvements and over 140 other customer-requested new features and fixes.”
Adept 2013 delivers new capabilities that increase productivity through collaboration, fast and accurate access to documents, improved revision control and design re-use, while preserving secure control over intellectual property and business processes.
Adept 2013 Release Highlights
• CAD integration and viewing support for AutoCAD 2013-based products, including AutoCAD Mechanical, Electrical, and Autodesk Inventor 2013.
• Over 15 new features and improved user interface for the Adept CAD integration for AutoCAD 2013-based products, Autodesk Inventor 2013, and SolidWorks 2012.
• Multiple performance improvements include:
• Significantly faster login to Adept
• Faster system performance during administrative changes
• Adept’s FileGuide, a unique way to browse for files based on any combination of data fields, is appreciably faster
• Updates to Adept’s built-in visualization software, include viewing, mark up and compare for the latest versions of AutoCAD 2013-based products, Autodesk Inventor 2013, and Microsoft Office 2010, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook formats.
More powerful transmittal capabilities. Adept’s Transmittals make communicating and tracking drawing and document sets to outside contractors, vendors, clients, or internal users easier and more flexible. Users can save and send a Transmittal through the Adept workflow for review and approval, create Transmittal versions, and track Transmittal activities in Adept’s audit trail. With the 2013 release, transmittal distribution contact lists have been expanded.