The IRIS Damper Application Guide is designed to assist in selection and application.
Continental Fan Manufacturing, Inc. has released the IRIS damper, designed to be a brilliantly simple solution for fast and exact air balancing and measurement of airflow. The damper is suited for supply and exhaust tracking control, individual comfort control, and any space requiring accurate airflow regulation. Applications include office buildings, pharmaceuticals, clean room environments and laboratories.
Its unique design allows for airflow to be measured and controlled at a single station, thus saving time and money in initial installation and commissioning, and is the best choice for applications requiring air balance on a regular basis.
Continental Fan offers a new detailed and descriptive eight-page IRIS Damper Application Guide to assist with the selection and application of IRIS Dampers. The Application Guide provides principles of operation, application considerations, performance data, technical data, and guide specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Precise airflow measurement
- Accurate air balancing to +\- 5%
- Single station measurement and control
- Interlocking galvanized or 316 stainless steel plate construction
- Fully retractable for duct cleaning
- Available in 10 sizes: 4- through 32-in. diameter
- Capacities: 15 cfm to 20,000 cfm