Mokon has introduced a new line of full range process heating and cooling systems with a temperature range of 50°F to 600° (10°C to 315°C). Combined with a chiller, a Mokon heat transfer fluid system integrates the benefits and features of both products into a self-supporting unit providing heating and cooling in one compact package.
Heat transfer fluid-based Full Range systems from Mokon are ideal for applications including jacketed vessels, mixers and reactors; multiple-zone processes; installations where rapid cooling is required; and laboratory, sanitary, chemical processing and other processes that require both heating and cooling.
Mokon’s heat transfer fluid-based full range systems feature:
- Heating capacities up to 48 kW
- Pumping capacities up to 30 GPM
- Rapid cool down capabilities
- Heating up to 600°F (315°C)
- Microprocessor-based controller with LCD readout
- Green-friendly refrigerant
- Insulated nonferrous components on chiller side
- NEMA-rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
- Continuous flow cool oil reservoir
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
Report Abusive Comment