The Hydronics Design Studio - professional version 2.0 is a set of powerful software tools to assist heating professional in designing high performance hydronic heating systems. It represents the state-of-the-art in computer-assisted design for modern hydronic heating systems. Powerful engineering simulation and sizing models lie beneath a simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
The HDS can help you quickly answer routine design questions such as:
• What flow rate will a given circulator produce in my system?
• How do I compensate for temperature drops in a series baseboard systems?
• How would using the next larger pipe size for the circuit effect flow rate?
• What effect will adding antifreeze have on the performance of my system?
• How will tube spacing and supply temperature effect a specific radiant floor panel?
The Hydronics Design Studio - professional version 2.0 is organized into the following 12 interactive modules:
BUILDING HEAT LOAD ESTIMATOR
SERIES BASEBOARD SIMULATOR
HYDRONIC CIRCUIT SIMULATOR
EXPANSION TANK SIZER
FLUID PROPERTIES CALCULATOR
EQUIVALENT LENGTH CALCULATOR
HYDRAULIC RESISTANCE CALCULATOR
PIPE HEAT LOSS ESTIMATOR
HEATING COST ESTIMATOR
INJECTION MIXING SIMULATOR
BUFFER TANK SIMULATOR
Version 2.0 includes all the functionality of the previous version (1.13) plus several new additions. These include:
1. Integration of a more powerful building heat load estimator
2. An expanded performance database of over 440 selectable circulators
3. A new module for determining the equivalent length of user-specified components.
4. A wider selection of fuel options, including wood pellets, coal.
5. Improved printing options
Hydronics Design Studio - professional version 2.0 is available as a downloadable product, as well as on CD. A special “hydronics design combo” is also available that packages the software with the recently released 3rd edition of the textbook Modern Hydronic Heating by John Siegenthaler. All these are available through the e-store at www.hydronicpros.com. Current owners of any previously purchased version of the Hydronics Design Studio can upgrade to the latest version at a heavily discounted price.
A demo / academic version of the software is also available as a free download at www.hydronicpros.com (under the download link). For further information, contact John Siegenthaler (firstname.lastname@example.org), or 315-865-8903.
Report Abusive Comment