The eZEio comes complete with a power supply, an ethernet cable and 500 service credits which is enough for several months of useage. Additional credits are easily added from the web user interface.
- 4 analog general purpose inputs (0-10V / 4-20mA / S0-pulse / digital)
- Two general purpose relay outputs (max 50V@2A)
- ModBus-RTU compatible serial port
- MicroLAN (1-wire) master
- Standard Ethernet 10/100 port
- Runs on 8-25VDC, <1W typical draw
- Logging interval configurable from 5 seconds up to 4 hours for each input
- Up to four alarm thresholds for every input
- Alarms can send email, control outputs, set modes and more
- Live access from standard web interface
- No special firewall or network configuration
- HTTP XML API available for easy integration with other systems
- Zero on-site configuration required
- Includes 12VDC power adapter and a 6ft Ethernet cable.