The Sierra Monitor Model 5100-04-IT Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module utilizes smart sensor technology to provide the user with more than just another oxygen gas sensor. This network-enabled gas detector includes:
- Extended calibration frequencies only requiring calibration every 6 months, cutting normal calibration requirements in half;
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration for easy calibration;
- SIL-2 Certified for long term reliability;
- User-friendly, 8-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set-up with understandable menus;
- Choice or combination of outputs:
- 4-20 mA
- Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- SMC Sentry digital bus interface
- Optional 8-amp integral Alarm/Warning relays plus 2-amp trouble alarm relay
- Remote sensor configuration option to meet unique applications requirements
- Cast aluminum or 318 Stainless Steel enclosures for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D area.
For more information about the IT Series, visit www.sierramonitor.com.
Carbon monoxide sensor
July 28, 2010