Join more than 400 stakeholders from business, industry, government, academia on March 4th in Washington, D.C. for the Alliance to Save Energy's 6th annual Great Energy Efficiency Day, which will feature an impressive roster of speakers addressing the following topics:
- Incentives to Drive EE in the Utility Sector – Will One Approach Win the Day?
- Climate & Energy Legislation in the 111th Congress – A Preview of the Roadmap for Energy Efficiency
- Is Pricing Carbon Enough or Are Complementary Policies Needed?
- The Business Response – Are We Ready to "Ramp Up" EE to its Full Potential?
- Are We Ready to Measure Success? – Facing the Challenge of EM&V
As with past years, there is no admission fee for attending the 2009 Great Energy Efficiency Day; however, you must register online. For more information, visit www.ase.org/geed.
Report Abusive Comment