From the design phase to assuming occupancy, attendees will learn how to work with - and organize - the Cx and TAB personnel through the project to achieve the system performance owners expect. Conducted by EScontributing editor Howard McKew, P.E., C.P.E., this event will hit on topics including:
- What Cx is
- What Cx is not
- What an RFP should look like (with a take home copy of a RFP)
- What systems should be Cx'd
- Should a Cx firm have certified engineers?
- Should a Cx firm be a member of some commissioning organization?
- There are no industry standards for Cx
- It is not a cure all for projects
- What to do if Cx starts in the design phase
- What to do if Cx starts in the construction phase
For more information, visitwww.esmagazine.com/commission, or call 1-888-530-6714.