From the design phase to assuming occupancy, attendees will learn how to work with - and organize - the Cx and TAB personnel through the project to achieve the system performance owners expect. Conducted by ES contributing editor Howard McKew, P.E., C.P.E., this event will hit on topics including:
- What Cx is
- What Cx is not
- What an RFP should look like (with a take home copy of a RFP)
- What systems should be Cx'd
- Should a Cx firm have certified engineers?
- Should a Cx firm be a member of some commissioning organization?
- There are no industry standards for Cx
- It is not a cure all for projects
- What to do if Cx starts in the design phase
- What to do if Cx starts in the construction phase
For more information, visit www.esmagazine.com/commission, or call 1-888-530-6714.