CTEC Conference Program Tackles Critical Issues In The Contamination Control And Clean Processing Sector
The three-day conference program, taking place in Brussels from October 12-14, 2004, has been compiled in conjunction with a carefully selected high level advisory committee bringing together the industry's key players to tackle and provide solutions to the issues facing the industry and promises to offer delegates an excellent mix of relevant topics on a variety of current and future issues.
Among the subjects to be covered are:
- Regulatory affairs: Pharma contamination control - synergy or confusion, European Union clinical trials directive for pharmaceuticals.
- Containment: Essential requirements of cleanroom garments, selection and cleaning of garments, troubleshooting in clean production processes with rapid P particle identification, new pharma regulations relating to isolators, containment and regimes.
- Design and Construction: BioSafety laboratories - conflicts and issues, ISO 13644 cleanroom standards - A U.S. Perspective, walls, ceilings and modular cleanrooms.
- Aseptic Processing: How it fits into the food industry, maintaining a spore free cleanroom, aseptic filling technology.
- Workshop: Introduction to cleanrooms and contamination control.
Alongside the conference is a comprehensive exhibition featuring over 50 exhibitors, allowing visitors to see, firsthand, new and existing products being displayed by the industries leading manufacturers and suppliers.
The exhibition will showcase the latest in design and construction, garments and consumables, equipment, and services whilst the conference will dedicate sessions to regulatory affairs, design, containment, aseptic processing and packaging, and business solutions.