Eleven I=B=R Schools Announced For This Fall
The 11 locations selected for this fall include the following:
- Albany, NY (September 28-29)
- Newburgh, NY (September 30-31)
- Boston, MA (October 12-13)
- Syracuse, NY (October 26-27)
- Scranton, PA (October 28-29)
- Denver, CO (November 9-10)
- Colorado Springs (November 11-12)
- Rockville Centre, NY (November 16-17)
- Ronkonkoma, NY (November 18-19)
- Harrisburg, PA (December 7-8)
- Allentown, PA (December 9-10)
The I=B=R Schools are presented by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and managed by BNP Media's Events Group (seminar sponsor, booth #939). BNP Media also publishes Plumbing & Mechanical, PM Engineer, Supply House Times, Reeves Journal, Engineered Systems, and Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News.
The I=B=R schools were reintroduced over a year ago and received excellent participation, according to Joe Coppola, chairman of the Hydronics Institute Division's Education Committee. "During the last year we put on 15 I=B=R Schools that generated 473 students. Those attendees now enjoy greater ability to design, install and troubleshoot hydronic systems, and their companies are better positioned to win jobs based on their skills," Coppola said.
The cost to attend a school is $395 and includes instruction, lunch and beverage services both days, I=B=R School Certificate of Completion, the Guide to Residential Hydronic Heating Design/Installation, and Heat Loss Calculation Guide H22. To register, call Keri Wrobel 888-530-6714 or visit www.bnpmedia.com/conferences.