Cutting-Edge Hydronic Technologies Covered in One-Day Seminar
Seminar topics include:
- A comparison of mixing options
- Applications for small variable speed circulators
- Interfacing wood-fired boilers to conventional hydronic systems
- Web-accessible control systems for hydronic heating
- Multiple modulating boiler systems multi-load/multi-temperature systems
- Software-assisted design of "homerun" distribution systems
- Software-assisted design of primary/secondary distribution systems
- A unique method for radiant wall and ceiling heating
- Minitube distribution systems: The latest approaches
The BNP Media Seminar Modern Engineering Concepts for Hydronic Heating Design has qualified for continuing education credits (Profession Development Hours) at select locations (denoted by asterisks):
2005 Dates & Locations
- May 25 - Baltimore
- May 26 - Philadelphia
- June 8 - Santa Fe, NM*
- June 10 - Glenwood Springs, CO
- June 21 - Chicago (Chicago Course Qualifies for 7 PDH Credit Hours)
- June 23 - Milwaukee
- July 13 - Portland, OR*
- July 15 - Bozeman, MT (Montana Course Qualifies for 7.75 PDH Credit Hours)
*Course may qualify for PDH credit hours
Who Should Attend?
- Consulting engineers
- Experienced hydronic system designers
- Design/build professionals
- Facilities engineers
- Energy management professionals
Registration fee of $395 includes:
- Hyrdonic Circuit Simulator CD software (demonstrated during seminar)
- Hydronic System Design workbook
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Lunch and beverages
Attendees receive an exclusive seminar manual, as well as design software and reference information on the seminar CD. In a special registration deal, groups of three or more get 25% off of registration!
Licensed engineers who would like to register for these seminar can do so at www.bnpmedia.com/mec-registration.html, or by calling 1-888-530-6714.
- Armstrong Pumps, Inc.
- Aqua-Therm, LLC
- Avenir Software
- Axiom Industries Ltd.
- Buderus Hydronic Systems
- Crown Boiler
- Dahl Brothers Canada Ltd
- F.W. Oventrop
- Grundfos Pumps
- HeatLink LLC
- Heat Transfer Products, Inc
- Istec Corp
- ITT Industries - Fluid Handling
- Lochinvar Corporation
- Monitor Products, Inc.
- Paxton Corp
- Rehau Incorporated
- Rhomar Water Management
- Runtal North America, Inc.
- Spirotherm, Inc.
- Taco, Inc.
- Tamas Hydronic Systems
- tekmar Control Systems
- Vanguard Piping Systems
- Warmboard, Inc.
- Wilo USA LLC
Regional sponsors include:
- Able Distributors - Chicago
- Dahl Plumbing - Santa Fe, NM
- GA Larson - Milwaukee
- Grove Supply - Philadelphia
- HVAC Supply - Glenwood Springs, CO
- MDM Supply - Bozeman, MT
- Robertson Heating Supply - Pittsburgh and Cleveland
- Thomas Somerville - Baltimore,
- Ferguson - Portland, OR