M2M, BuilConn Expo Organizers Announce Keynote Speakers
Presented during the M2M and BuilConn general sessions on March 23 and 24, the keynote speakers in alphabetical order are:
- Rick LeBlanc, senior vice president, Siemens Building Technologies
- Mickey McManus, president and COO, MAYA Design, Inc.
- Mark Noyes, president, WebGen Systems, Inc.
- Rob Pratt, Gridwise Champion, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Tom Rosback, VP Engineering and Technology, Honeywell
"It is an honor to host this impressive list of speakers at the event, and I believe both audiences will gain a greater appreciation and deeper insight into the building technologies and the adoption of M2M," Anto Budiardjo, M2M Expo and Conference and BuilConn organizer, said. "These speakers will energize and motivate the audience to reap all that the conference has to offer, discovering how to expand their businesses by implementing new technologies and create strategic relations with complementary companies." For further information, visit www.m2mexpo.com or www.builconn.com.