Siegenthaler's full-day seminar focuses on the evolution of systems combining new hydronic heating products, water system control, and distribution methods. The new course is designed for engineers, architects, and other D-B professionals who design, specify or maintain residential or commercial hydronic heating systems.
Topics to be covered include the following:
- Hydronic distribution system options;
- Water temperature control;
- Small variable speed circulators;
- Compact boilers;
- Commercial radiant floor heating;
- Multi-load/multi-temperature systems; and
- Hydronic circuit simulator software demonstration.
The seminar will provide attendees with a strong understanding of these topics and subtopics. Attendees also will receive a bound workbook, a Hydronic Circuit Simulator CD-ROM containing engineering-level calculating software, a certificate of completion, continuing education credits (consult BNP Media for details), lunch, and snacks.
The seminars are currently scheduled in the following cities:
- Chicago/Rosemont, IL - July 12
- New York (site TBD) - July 14
- Marlborough, MA - July 16
- Reno, NV - July 26
- Salt Lake City - July 28
- Denver - July 30
Cost for the seminar is $395.
To register for a seminar, visit www.bnpmedia.com/conferences and click on "Modern Engineering Concepts for Hydronic Heating Design," or contact BNP Media's Keri Wrobel at 888-530-6714 or via email at Keri Wrobel.
Report Abusive Comment