March 1, 2004
The board of standards review for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has approved and recognized five standards from ARI as American National Standards:
- ANSI/ARI 460-2000 "Remote Mechanical-Draft Air Cooled Refrigerant Condensers."
- ANSI/ARI 560-2000 "Absorption Water Chilling and Water Heating Packages."
- ANSI/ARI 340/360-2000 "Commercial and Industrial Unitary Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump Equipment."
- ANSI/ARI 400-2001 "Liquid to Liquid Heat Exchangers."
- ANSI/ARI 500-2000 "Variable Capacity Positive Displacement Refrigerant Compressors and Compressor Units for Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Applications."
For a free copy of these standards, visit www.ari.org.