TORONTO — Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced its Design Envelope pumps with permanent magnet motors are now available, NEMA 4X/IP66-rated, for outdoor installation.
Featuring advanced performance mapping technology and load-limiting logic, the new pumps are designed to reduce energy consumption. Together with new, more efficient pump hydraulics, the 1- to 10-hp pumps are built to help save money through their efficient operation.
Features of the new design envelope outdoor pumps include:
• A cover to protect the touchscreen user interface from dirt and sunlight;
• An overhead weather shield that protects the motor fan from ice seizures;
• Factory-tested NEMA 4X-rated controls that are TL-approved;
• An available parallel sensorless control provides additional energy savings
through highly efficient staging; and
• Pump manager service provides pump performance tracking along with alerts, alarms, and data storage.
“The conventional approach to rooftop and outdoor pumps is to install VFDs in a central, outdoor-rated control panel, separate from the pumps. This adds unnecessary costs and requires a larger footprint” said Zeljko Terzic, global offering manager, pumps. “Our new Design Envelope pumps feature integrated controls for a reduced footprint and substantially reduced installation costs.”
For more information visit www.armstrongfluidtechnology.com