Engineered Systems’ Commercial Comfort Products of the Year Awards program (CCP) was established to honor excellence in HVACR product design. The prestigious awards program showcases the most innovative products that can be conveniently designed, specified, installed, and maintained. Consumer features on many products are easily recognized and glamorized, but about the time, effort, and expense that goes into creating a product that is actually effective and preferred by those in the field? Engineered Systems’ editors are proud to disseminate these awards on inventive products that are designed with HVAC engineers in mind.
The competition is open to all manufacturers in the commercial HVAC industry.
• Products entered into the competition must have been introduced to the market after Jan.1, 2019, and are available to the market no later than April 30, 2020.
• A limit of three entries can be submitted per company brand. Products can only be entered one time.
• Engineered Systems reserves the right to reassign a product into a more appropriate product category.
• Engineered Systems reserves the right to determine acceptability of products submitted and decline those deemed inappropriate for the competition. Nearly identical products from the same company will not be allowed to be judged in the same category.
Independent Engineering Judges
All entries will be judged by a panel of independent engineers selected by the editorial staff of Engineered Systems. The panel will review each entry before making a selection. Judges will use a checklists to quantify each product. Here are a few of the criteria our engineering panel will use when judging entries:
• Does the Unit Deliver Notable Energy Savings?
• Is it Easy to Understand and Install?
• Is it Supported by a Strong Support Network?
• Does it Meet/Exceed the Applicable Codes?
• Does it Offer Value/Competitive Difference?
• Can it Be Validated Through Existing Projects?
Entering your new products into Engineered Systems’ Commercial Comfort Product of the Year Awards competition will provide tremendous exposure for your products and company. In addition to identifying yourself as a leader in the HVACR engineering industry, the CCP competition provides repeated exposure.
If your entry is selected as a category winner, your product and company will receive:
• A special editorial write-up in Engineered Systems’ August 2020 issue.
• Online coverage at www.esmagazine.com.
• A plaque to commemorate your CCP achievement.
• Use of the 2020 CCP logo (for use in all marketing materials).
• 25 extra copies of the August 2020 CCP issue.
For more information, or to enter your product into the competition, visit www.esmagazine.com/ccp/
Report Abusive Comment