CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Honeywell launched its Zio® TR120 Wall Module designed for use in commercial buildings. The Zio TR120 offers a modern, functional, and flexible wall module solution with a color touchscreen and intuitive interface. Using the Sylk™ bus technology and Niagara configuration enables faster and lower cost installation, setup, and customization.
The Zio TR120 Wall Module is designed to make installation and daily use easy. It is highly customizable using the Niagara NX workbench tool to configure the tenant/user interface and desired functionality. In addition to HVAC control, the wall module provides scheduling capabilities plus variable air volume (VAV) system monitoring and setup for field technicians. The Zio TR120 is a competitively priced upscale product that is suitable for a range of applications, such as corporate office buildings, executive suites and conference rooms, retail, hotels, medical offices, or condominiums.
Key features of the Zio TR120 Wall Module include:
• Aesthetic product design which features a color touchscreen that can be displayed in portrait or landscape mode;
• Intuitive interface can be customized for tenant/user mode with defined access to override or other controlled functions;
• Full HVAC operational scheduling, VAV balancing and parameter value monitoring as needed;
• Sylk bus communications for simple and low-cost installation;
• Niagara configuration for faster commissioning and lower total cost of installation; and
• Tamper-proof system settings via password protection.
For more information, visit www.buildingcontrols.honeywell.com.